Hario Cold Brew Coffee Pot Maker - 1000ml
This one goes out to all the cold brew connoisseurs! The Mizudashi by Hario is made to provide you with delicious chilled coffee at home without any extra hassle.
To the delight of the cold brew crowd, Hario steps in with the Mizudashi and offers a delightfully simple solution for the at-home aficionado.
Enjoying chilled coffee is a cinch with this all-in-one device, which includes everything but the beans themselves. Simply load the fine mesh basket with ground coffee, add an appropriate dose of cool water, and store in the refrigerator for several hours. The filter is easily removed for cleaning and the vessel itself can be used for both storage and service. The Mizudashi was made to do what others, like the French press, were manipulated for: using cold water to brew sweet, syrupy coffee.
- Size: 1000 ml, good for 6-8 cups
- Requires no extra parts or accessories
- Height: 22cm
- Recommended starting parameters for large Mizudashi: 80g medium-ground coffee and 1000 ml cold water brewed for 15 hours in a refrigerator
- Also suitable for preparing hot coffee or tea
- Lid, Strainer frame, Handle band - Polypropylene
- Strainer mesh - Polyester resin
- Bushing - Silicone rubber
- Glass pot - Heatproof glass
Made in Japan.